Software
Houzz Logo Print
soodrew

What color paint is on the walls? It looks like grasscloth. Love it!

13 years ago
LINDENWOOD CIRCLE · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi thanks for your questions, here you go:
    Behr Premium Interior Flat Wall Paint
    for 1 gallon:
    Pastel Base (1500)
    Colorant oz 48 96
    C yellow oxide 4 6 0
    I brown oxide 0 32 0
    L raw umber 2 34 0

    See Benjamin Moore’s Twilight Gold #1069. It's very similar.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Thank you! The room you designed is spectacular! I plan to paint my master bedroom this color as I have very similar accents in the room.
  • 12 years ago
    Good Day. Love your room. Eclectic but with a coastal feel with the shells & blues. The wood pieces are so nice. Are they unique? I can't do a glass coffee table do you think a nice rectangle rattan would work? I have a teak dining room table adjacent to my room and I need to connect the two styles somehow. Any suggestions?
  • 10 years ago

    Where is the turquoise accent chair from?