Software
Houzz Logo Print
3berzuck

wall color

13 years ago
Great wall color. Can you share info?
Lisa Wrixon Interior Design · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    For sure - It is Benjamin Moore - West Coast - 1671
    I live in Vancouver and with our greyed skies it reads deeper than most blues do - Enjoy!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi there, I know its been a while, but I'm wondering whether you reduced the percent on this color. I put it on my walls based on this awesome room and it's way darker than your photo.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is paint for you...light direction is a huge part of paint colours as well as ceiling and floor elements...not sure what to say...I always say live with it for a bit and see how the light changes in the room. If it is at night, play with your lighting and light bulbs ensuring you have a clean white light bulb - no yellow cast ...
    This room was painted with the paint in its pure form and straight from BM - did by chance get a colour match with another paint supplier?
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks so much for the quick response! The sample is from a local hardware store that carries BM exclusively; the others they mixed for me all came out well. Back to the drawing board. Again, beautiful work!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Try a swatch on large piece of Bristol board first to save time painting the entire room ( if that is your plan..) maybe look at Labrador blue CC-740 or denim wash CC-770 ( this is from the Canadian deck of bm FYI) good luck