Software
Houzz Logo Print
cannan

What is the name and type of the tile on the backsplash?

13 years ago
Jennifer Brouwer Design Inc · More Info

Comments (24)

  • 13 years ago
    Can you please tell me about the backsplash?
  • 13 years ago
    would like the name of the backsplash.
  • 13 years ago
    I would also like to find out the name of the backsplash tile/stone.
  • 13 years ago
    yes, im very interested in this backsplash too. is it glass, ceramic, or travertine? is it easy to wash?
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Did anyone receive a response to your question about the tile? I think this is what I've been looking for and am interested in buying it for my kitchen backsplash. Any info shared would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    I believe it's the person or business that posted the pictures that are supposed to check the comments once in a while and reply. Be patient. Hopefully someone has the info and they will reply. I have received many answers to my questions - especially for paint colors. We are in the process of rebuilding our entire first floor after damage from Sandy and I will be asking for a lot of info.!
  • 13 years ago
    I agree it's a very cool backsplash. Hope to hear the brand. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Can you please tell me the name of the tile for the back splash you used please?
  • 13 years ago
    I am also interested in knowing the backsplash material.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, the person who posted the photo is supposed to reply to the questions asked. Hopefully we will hear back shortly.
  • 13 years ago
    I also am interested in the backsplash & counter
  • 13 years ago
    12 Questions later.... What is the name and type of the tile on the backsplash?
  • 13 years ago
    I used this picture to plan my kitchen and did not get this exact tile but one like it. It is Asia Morning Gold Sticks. Google it.
  • 13 years ago
    Kelleyrosalie, do you know the manufacture of Asia Morning Gold Sticks? Also, where did you buy it?
  • 13 years ago
    Capco Tile and Stone. I got it through Arlun Design Center in Aurora, Colorado.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much for the purchase info.
  • 13 years ago
    Why don't the designers, or whoever put these pics up, include some basic info, like type of cabinets and backsplash? Isn't that the whole point of this site-so we can look and get ideas, and get something if we like it?
  • 13 years ago
    I have to agree. We should not have to beg for info. It should be included and noted from the beginning.
  • 13 years ago
    I was wondering the same thing and came across one similar. There may be a better match on this site.


    http://c306001.r1.cf1.rackcdn.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/d/sd3_1.jpg
  • 13 years ago
    Very pretty. Thank you for posting it!
  • 13 years ago
    what is the granite?
  • 13 years ago
    I did not realize my attachment did not show the site that had the tile I was posting a link to. Sorry about that its Glasstilestore.com and you can border samples. That's what I did
  • 13 years ago
    @ Traiaberg, what is the name of the backsplash that you shared in the link?