Software
Houzz Logo Print
murrayml

do you have more photos of this bathrooom ?

13 years ago
by Lynn Dalby · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    Yes I do....here is the link to more photos through houzz. The vanity and garden tub are also shown. http://www.houzz.com/photos/users/lak16 I mixed this type of tile which is called layers from Florim USA with white cararra marble. I used a moonface marble for the sink top which has a rough surface and a cherry stain on the cabinets. Please ask if you have any other questions!
  • 13 years ago
    What does the edge of the tile on the shower wall look like? This is gorgeous! We're using layers sediment in 6 x 24" tiles in a staggered pattern on the shower walls and bathroom floor. The shower floor is moon pebbles. We're having a hard time sorting out how finish the wall tile on the ends and how to handle the curb. Our contractor is suggesting using Schluter metal trim pieces on the ends of the wall tile or the bullnose trim turned sideways. For the curb he is suggesting we get a piece of stone, but we're having trouble finding stone that has a gray that matches the gray in the tile. Any thoughts or close-up pictures? Also, do you have a close-up of the niche? How is it finished? It looks like you used the same pre-made niche from Tile Redi. Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    I apologize I just saw this question, I used the matching bullnose as trim pieces. I used the same for inside the niche with the ledge being a cararra marble bullnose that was used around the garden tub.