Software
Houzz Logo Print
lmkim1121

Help on kitchen layout

1 hour ago

Hello, We are redoing our kitchen and was wondering if I can get some ideas on how to optimize space and function. Currently, We have a 40 inch triple sink, the fridge across the island from the sink, a double oven and two cook tops (Picture 2). I wanted to change the layout so the 48 inch built in fridge would be on the wall next to the sink. I wanted to get rid of all the cooktops and oven and put a 36 inch range. I was thinking of putting the pantry in the little nook I have next to all the doors. I wanted an appliance garage/coffee station but not sure how I would fit that in unless I closed off the right side of the peninsula instead of the left side. We wanted to put in a dishwasher, trash bin, microwave, 24 inch under counter beverage and wine fridge.


One kitchen designer recommended two islands. I was thinking of just closing up the wall to fit more cabinetry but I saw the image with the peninsula with seating (pic 4) and thought it looked nice as well. Thinking white outer cabinets with oak middle island.


Would appreciate any tips or ideas for layout?

I