Software
Houzz Logo Print
stockmarketbob

Does anyone know who did the railing?

13 years ago
Latin Staircases · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The contractor on this was http://www.cherokeecustomhomes.com/ in the Palm Springs area. I can contact them and ask. Do you live in that area? You can contact me (source of the tiles) at information@latin-accents.com. Thank you
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We are suppliers of the tile 0 the contractor was http://www.cherokeecustomhomes.com/ in the Palm Springs area - perhaps they would remember. The project was perhaps 5 years ago. Good luck - Latin Accents
  • 13 years ago
    Its called Quatrafoil....found it. Now I just need a supplier of the iron :) It appears its a little hard to find.
  • 13 years ago
    Much thanks, any manufacturer info would be most appreciated.
  • PRO
    last year

    @stockmarketbob Did you ever find the manufacturer? I'm looking for this exact thing! Thanks :)