Software
Houzz Logo Print
deborahdg

what is the material used for the floors?

13 years ago
Very pretty
SD House · More Info

Comments (14)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi deborahdg,

    Thanks for your interest in our work.

    Sorry i don't have the exact supplier / finish information. What I know is that it is12x14 porcelain tile, stack bond pattern with a tuscan leveling system. This setting system allows you to have very thin grout joints. I highly recommend all tile done this way whether on floors or walls (especially showers). http://www.tuscanleveling.com/

    :: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • 12 years ago
    Love this tile. Bathroom or kitchen
  • 12 years ago
    Dear Thirdstone, several people have asked what the information is on this floor. You were the designer, its interesting that you cant give us the info??? Please, look into your file and look up the info for us all. If you would just supply the name and info, it would sure help. It's very hard finding it with just a picture to go by. Thank you. PLEASE help!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I will look into this finally and post the answer here ...the tile selected was the client's choice so that's why i don't have that information.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you Thirdstone for checking into it. I've been driving all over Scottsdale and Phoenix looking for it. It's been hard going off of a picture. I really appreciate your help SO much!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Hello my name is Matt Hicks I am a custom flooring contractor in Phoenix . I have all thirty manufactures of tiles displayed in my showroom. I can get this flooring for you. Call my store at 623-972-5641.

    Regards

    Matt
  • 12 years ago
    Love the floor
  • 11 years ago
    Do you have any recommendations of tilers in Edmonton that use the tuscan levelling system?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Rob - Contact Aaron Brown at River City Tile - Phone: 780-488-5711
  • 11 years ago
    Will do. Thanks a ton.
  • 11 years ago
    @kendrastandley I too am in Phoenix area. Any luck finding this flooring?
  • 9 years ago

    Thirdstone, on your comment above, you stated you would look into this further & supply the info about the tile. I don't see that posted! Hello?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sorry...i looked for it but can't find it.