Software
Houzz Logo Print
moec

What is the name of the colour on the walls??

13 years ago
Portfolio of Work · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    That's my question too - what's the color?! I love it.
  • 13 years ago
    I would also like to know the color. Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    There is a color almost identical to this - I have it in my house - it's Benjamin Moore Aspen Skies. Try a sample - it's a beautiful color!!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much, I will check it out!!!
  • 13 years ago
    can you please give me the color of this blue? Thks
  • 13 years ago
    Might have to contact the designer through the More Info button
  • 13 years ago
    Where would I find the name and company of the color on wall?
  • 13 years ago
    Where did you flind the light fixture?
  • 13 years ago
    Where would I find the more info button?
  • 13 years ago
    Found the button !
  • 13 years ago
    Wall color? Love it!