Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanajayne

Loss

nanajayne
13 years ago

Some of you may recal the quilt I made for my GrGranddaughter Emma Rue. Pink with scolloped edge.

Unfortunately my dear little girl will not be using her quilt. She arrived this morning but stillborn.

It has been difficult but wanted to share my lost with my quilting friends who were so kind when I displaed her quilt.

Jayne

Comments (44)

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Jayne,
    I am so very sorry. That has to be one of the most difficult losses someone can suffer. I will be thinking of you and your family and pray that some of the sorrow goes away over time.
    Jeanne

• polardream
    13 years ago

Jayne,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in prayer. It is so hard when we lose a loved one, especially a child.

Sue/polardream

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Jayne,
    I am so sad to hear about your little great grand-daughter. The loss of a child is difficult and the loss of a new born baby who hasn't even had a chance at life is even more difficult.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy to you and your extended family
    Kristene (tinyteena)

• imrainey
    13 years ago

OMG I can't even imagine how your heart is breaking. I'll think of you and all who are devastated by the loss and hope that time brings healing.

Meanwhile the love that went into that quilt is still with you. I hope it always will be.

• carolnv
    13 years ago

Jayne, so sorry to hear of your loss and for sharing the news with us. My prayers are with you and your family.

• barbara_l
    13 years ago

How sad and heartbreaking for you.

• Robbi D.
    13 years ago

I am so sorry. Please extend my prayers to the parents and the rest of your family.

• day2day
    13 years ago

Jayne, I am so sorry to hear this.
    I can't imagine the heartbreak and grief.
    You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

~Geraldine

• ritaweeda
    13 years ago

I am sorry to learn about your heartbreak and loss, prayers for you and the family already en-route.

Rita

• gininmn
    13 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss and extend my symphathy to you, her parents and your entire family. I will pray for you as you grieve.

Ginny

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Deepest sympathy. I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family.

Kate

• User
    13 years ago

Jayne, I'm so sorry for the loss of your granddaughter. May loving prayers surround you and your family at this tragic time.

Kay

• karpet
    13 years ago

Jayne, I am so, so sorry.
    Karlene

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep Emma Rue and her family in my prayers.

• toolgranny
    13 years ago

Jayne, I am so sorry for your loss.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    13 years ago

I'm sorry, Jayne. This is so sad. Losing a child is heart rending. Praying you all will be wrapped in comfort.

SharonG/FL

• grammyp
    13 years ago

I am so sorry. Your family will certainly be in my prayers.

beverly

• ironkit
    13 years ago

My condolences, Jayne. Much love to your family in this hard time.

~ Kit

• salijo
    13 years ago

I know how you are feeling. I'll be praying for comfort and peace for you and your family.

Salijo

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Dear Friends,
    Thank you for allowing me to share my grieving with you and for your support. It is a comfort to have so many good friends who understand. Jayne

• calliope
    13 years ago

This child was surrounded by much love. I can't even find the words to express my sympathy Jayne, it's such profound news. I'll hold you all in my prayers and thoughts. I'm so sorry.

• deannabsd
    13 years ago

My sympathy goes out to you and all your loving family. May our heavenly father hold you all close during this difficult time.

Deanna

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

Jayne, I am so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers.
    Linda OH

• petalpatsy
    13 years ago

I'm so sorry. You and the family have all my sympathy.

• rosajoe_gw
    13 years ago

Jayne,
    What a heart breaking time for you and your family.
    God bless you and yours.
    Rosa

• justamomofsix
    13 years ago

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
    Katherine

• cindykg23
    13 years ago

Jayne, I'm so sorry to read of your loss. I know the pain you feel & that while the pain softens, it never goes away. I'll be praying for your comfort, as well as the rest of your family. I find comfort knowing that one day I'll again hold our Jena close & rock her.

God Bless,
    ~Cindy

• bopeep
    13 years ago

Oh I am so sorry about your loss...You & Your Family are in my Prayers.....
    (((PRAYERS)))
    bopeep

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. My prayers and thoughts are with you and the family.

Susan

• teresa_nc7
    13 years ago

Jayne, this is such sad news and my heart is breaking for you and your family. May you be comforted by the prayers of many in this difficult time.

Teresa

• mayme_1
    13 years ago

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    May God give you grace and
    comfort.
    Mayme

• faintheart
    13 years ago

I too am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are remembered in my prayers. May the good Lord provide comfort and peace in the days to come.

Deanna

• nanajayne
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I am over whelmed with all the kind words from my quilting family. It is a comfort to know you are so caring. Although Emma is my 9th. GGdaughter she has carved a special place in my heart leaving an emptyness difficult to understand. Your prays help. Thank you again and I will pass your kindness to the family.
    Jayne

• csackett
    13 years ago

So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Carolyn

• sunnycentralfl
    13 years ago

My heart goes out to you and your family at this time of sadness...

Gwen

• mary_c_gw
    13 years ago

I'm so terribly sorry, Jayne.

• lola99
    13 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and the rest of your family will be in our prayers.

Lola

• bozogardener
    13 years ago

I can't find my previous post-I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I hope your beautiful quilt will be a warm momento of the life that was too short.

• equilter
    13 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Eileen

• TxMarti
    13 years ago

I'm so sorry. What a tragic loss for your family.

• tugsmomma
    13 years ago

Jayne, I'm so terribly sorry. There are no words. I pray for strength and comfort for your whole family during this intense time of grief.

• buteau3rd
    13 years ago

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    Marge

• Lea-60
    13 years ago

Jayne,

I am sorry about the loss of your grandaughter. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Lea

• User
    13 years ago

Oh, Jayne, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Dianne

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!