Where does dining table come from?

Connie Staley
11 years ago
Rocky Ledge Dining Room · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    LDa Architecture & Interiors
    11 years ago
    Hello! We designed the table and had it made by a local woodworker.
  • Connie Staley
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you so much. It is beautiful.
  • bentley33
    10 years ago
    yes I have a client that those would work great for julian@jmozeley.com please let me know thnx
  • James Masterson
    10 years ago
    I am looking for the manufacture that made the glass sliding black doors can you help me
  • Nadia Zullo Barsamian
    9 years ago
    May I have more information on the doors?
  • Federica
    9 years ago

I'd like to put a door like this one in my condo. Can you give me some info please? Thank you!

• PRO
    Basin Custom
    8 years ago

I see that this is an older post but I'd like to give some options for barn door hardware. Although we did not provide the door or hardware for this project I want people to know where they can find the hardware if they are in the market for it. Our door hardware is a little different than what is pictured but may give another option.

barn door hardware · More Info

Please feel free to visit our website and look through our selection of barn door hardware. You can visit our website at http:/www.basincustom.com to see our products and you may contact us via email at, info@basincustom.com. As far as barn doors go, we usually have a local window and door company help us and our customers find a door that fit their budget and design. Usually, they are able to order almost anything you have in mind!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!