Software
Houzz Logo Print
cecimoreno

Metal tubes

13 years ago
Hello, could you tell me what the metal tubes between legs are and who manufactures them?
Thanks!! Beautiful table!
Custom dining table · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I got them from a local metal fabricator, but I think you should be able to find something similar from any type of hardware shop. They are stainless steel rods.
  • 11 years ago

    where can I find a table similar in the Toronto area with a cold highlight instead of the stainless. Beautiful

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We are located just outside of Toronto and provide custom manufacturing services. We could possibly customize one of our existing designs, such as our Feast table, with similar metal tubing. Please contact us if you would like to discuss further.

    Thanks,

    Robin

    Speke Klein Inc.


    Feast Dining Table · More Info