Who made the study area furnitures?

daisyzheng
11 years ago
Who made the study area furnitures?
Villa Park Home · More Info

Comments (14)

• moejoe50
    10 years ago
    I was wondering they appear to be floating. How are they installed to be sturdy enough to float? Thanks
  • PRO
    Cathy Morehead
    10 years ago
    The cabinets are hung from a cleat system and they are very secure.
  • wonder_tree
    10 years ago
    Hello what brand are the cabinets under the desk? Is it ikea? and how deep is the desk?
    Thank you.
  • cahalpern
    10 years ago
    The room is both beautiful and functional for a teenage boy. Can you please share if the cabinetry was custom. Thank you.
  • PRO
    Cathy Morehead
    10 years ago
    yes it is custom.
  • John
    10 years ago
    This is so beautiful Wish you were in the Philadelphia area so you could design my son's bedroom suite.
  • PRO
    Cathy Morehead
    10 years ago
    Thank you! It was custom built.
  • jj2526
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    You did a fabulous job designing this room. It's the ONLY room we've seen that my 12 yr old son likes. Hope we can find someone here in Austin to re-create
    the built-ins. Congrats on your design!
  • PRO
    Cathy Morehead
    10 years ago
    Thank you for the compliment, I had the furniture custom made, you could show the photo to a local cabinet shop and they could make something similar or you could try an IKEA Kitchen department they may be able to give you the look, you would probably have to put legs on the cabinets if you went that way, I don't think Ikea has wall hung floating cabinets, good luck!
  • max4million
    10 years ago
    can anybody tell me where I could find a chest of drawers and wardrobe in this colour of wood please I really like the room, want to decorate my room like this one? just thought I would ask in case anybody knew?
  • max4million
    10 years ago
    or anywhere that sells something like this?
  • PRO
    Cathy Morehead
    10 years ago
    I designed this and had it custom made, you can show the photo to any good cabinet shop and they can replicate it. It is walnut drawers with a color core top and cantilevered upper painted shelves.
  • max4million
    10 years ago
    Okay thank you.