Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shrty411

Let's see your snow!!

shrty411
16 years ago

Here are my pictures ...from inside. I do have to get out in it to go to work this afternoon. The first is my backyard from my kitchen dorwall. the second is a birdfeeder by my front window!

Maria

Comments (19)

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Here's my SNow -- my BBQ grill and the table on my back deck ~~~ LOL

{{!gwi}}
    {{!gwi}}

• shrty411
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey, is that sunshine????? Been so long I forgot what it looks like LOL

Maria

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Yes !!! It's actually SUNSHINE ! It's just a tease though .... more gloom and snow on the way .... :(

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

de nada

we got rain instead, which all these towns on water restrictions will be glad for... if only it lasted for about 3 weeks more.

• shrty411
    Original Author
    16 years ago

my dog

Maria

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Aw man! No fair!! We don't have any snow here, but I did see some today at the Detroit Airport. Can you believe we had to fly there from AL to catch a plane to NC???

• shrty411
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You were in Detroit and didn't say HI????????????? LOL.

My son went from minnesota to atlanta to detroit

Maria

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

Here's my back yard - with trails cut for our short-legged dog to get out and do his business.

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Haaaa-haaa!! It's a poop trail!!

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - Ms.Wench -- your land is beautiful .
    *sigh*

• shrty411
    Original Author
    16 years ago

beautiful yard Wench!! Wow, look at that blue sky ...no blue sky here!

Maria

• klinger
    16 years ago

Wow, gorgeous snow and blue skies. This is our fourth year away from that type of weather. We now have a lot of rain and grey, love seeing those beautiful pics.
    Cindy

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

I live in Coolorado! and the snow on my side of the slope
    is NOTHING! I so miss all the snow on the Aspen/Vail side.
    I never thought I'd ever say that!!! Shoveling for hours...
    and having a teenager out on the roads for the first time!
    I MISS THE THE COLORADO SNOW!!!! We have vineyards here on this side of the slope.....I grow grapes........I want snow!!!

Hazie

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

It's been melting for three days and now it's raining. . . pfffft!!!

The rain is supposed to turn to snow tonight and we're forecast to get 2-5 inches of fresh powder . . hopefully it will stick around and look nice for Christmas.

• livnlife
    16 years ago

Hey everyone...been unable to post much the past few weeks...too busy cooking and doing dishes!!! (even tho I have peeked in on occasion!)
    Had lot's of company over the holidays and some are still here thru the 1st! Whew...I think I am going to need a vacation!!
    Well...here's my Montana snow pix! Made for some fun sledding day's!

a copper tree ornament...thought it looked cool with the snow on it!

Backyard with Wyatt

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Oh Livn! Beautiful!!!

• shrty411
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Beautiful snow scenery!!

Maria

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

Beautiful snow, I love looking at it as long as it's not out my window! LOL We are going to be shoveling here today.

Barb

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

Well we got hammered with snow AGAIN and supposed to get more tonight/tomorrow. sigh

I shoveled until I could do not more today. Hubby left at 3AM to go plow the next town out,his job for winter. Needless to say our skid steer was 10 miles away and we could not get out to go get it with truck and trailer.

WE had high winds and the snow drifted over our driveway making the snow crotch deep on me. Joe got the car stuck half way in so we had to go dig it out and chain up and get it out of the way.

Called in a friend and he brought the big stuff to handle it. So for now we are plowed out. We have a 1/4 mile long drive to go out not counting the drive around the house. In the winter we let the loop close up.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

My husband is on the ground standing next to the bucket. He is six foot tall to give an idea of the size of the tractor. I think I was wasting my time trying to shovel this stuff out by hand. Lordy.

So I am still cold and wet and very tired. Off to soak in the hot tub.

Chris

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County