Software
Houzz Logo Print
addicted2design

who makes these bedside chests please?

13 years ago
Orchid Lane Dallas, TX · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    Who makes this bed?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What is the color on the walls..is it a benjamin moore color..love the color against the molding..im having this done to my master with my trey ceiling
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The furniture in this bedroom was all custom made for this particular client.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The client painted the walls herself in this picture. The trim color is Acoustic White.
  • 12 years ago
    Was the bed custom made by The Mirrored Bed Company in London or is that company a scam on the internet? The reason I ask is because they have this photo posted on their 2013 catalogue as well as Lisa Vanderpump's mirrored bed so I want to find out before I get ripped off.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your email to us yesterday where you stated you had been ripped off before by another company in the UK. Whilst that is regrettable, I will stress that we are not a scam company and are in the business of making beautiful beds for Hollywood royalty, Presidents of countries and so many more. We have had one complaint on the internet in our many years of trading and this from a person who bought the wrong sized mattress, remodelled the bed size without telling us and then began slandering us. I invite you again to contact us.