Software
Houzz Logo Print
smettle

where did you purchase the indigo quilt

13 years ago
Client Home - Gull Lake, MI · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    This room is being in the country all year round. Cant to decor my new bedroom like this.
  • 13 years ago
    This was custom made with a discontinued Robert Allen fabric.
  • 13 years ago
    Green is my favorite color. I am moving soon, but before I move in I would like to paint and decorate the apartment. My furniture I am purchasing is deep brown and moca, so I am thinking doing the walls green and the trimming white. I will put brown and white framed pictures on the wall. I also found an abstract kind of decor for the wall It looks like a tree (brown) with circular motion pieces that represent leaves in green. It is beautiful. I will also place a throw rug on the floor haven't decided if I am going solid or multicolor with green and brown in it or another color to offset it. What do you guys think?
  • 13 years ago
    Houzz have you or any know where I can get this comforter set from. I went too home.woot but they was out of stock and here my new bed in my new apt.