Software
Houzz Logo Print
tosh_gw

Decorative Woodcrafts Magazine

24 years ago

I'm a registered member but for some reason I couldn't respond to Vique post? So I started a new one ....so I'm not sure this will post.

I was subscriber to the Decoative Woodcrafts Magazine. I entered a contest which I didn't win I did get a call from them. They wanted me to sign a contract so they could purchase my entry. They paid me good money for my craft only thing it was never published in there magazine for 1999, 2000 or 2001...... Nothing became of it.

I was told they had lots of complaints from subscribers about adding glass and paper projects to a woodcraft magazine..... Lost lots of customers over it as well. They plan to publish a new magazine not woodcrafts. Not sure what ever became of this and they still have my craft project... I only have pics of it:-( and :-).

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH