Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

board like pegboard - no holes

16 years ago

What do you call the kind of panel board that is like dark, brown pegboard but doesn't have any holes in it? Does it have a real name? I have an old dollhouse from my childhood which was made of this and is only 1/8" thick (thinner than pegboard you hang on a wall for tools). The little house comes apart for storage and two of the wall panels are missing. I'd like to replace these and rebuild it but don't know where to buy this kind of wood. It has some pressed-in (stamped hatching) or texture on the back. The pegboard I see at Home Depot is too thick.

Comments (6)