Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
books15

Unused Corner Tub into Shower

Karen
11 years ago
Totally changed the bathroom by taking out the corner tub and replaced it with a large shower, took out the shower and replaced it with a linen cabinet.

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
    11 years ago
    Looks pretty great! You are certainly talking shower-power! And your linen closet is king-size. I keep wondering how tall this family is! Do like your hooks, granite benches and white towels - they are creating cool in this totally changed bath to shower room!
  • Karen
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    The hooks are 7" hooks from Restoration Hardware. We are in Houston and wanted as much air as possible around the towels. We don't sit on the bench a lot but we love the look of the flow in and out of the shower. The granite has blue in it and looks sharp. I am debating about blue towels but think I will stick with white. We are not a tall family but we didn't want space above the linen cabinets!
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    A lot warmer with the wood and accent tiles across.
  • Kelsey Morgen
    3 years ago

Can I ask how much this cost you? We are looking to buy in Houston and the current home we have our eye on has a very similar layout with a tiny shower. We would definitely need to enlarge the shower and this appears like it would work great for the space!

• PRO
    Altair
    3 years ago

gorgeous update!

• PRO
    McGuire + Co. Kitchen & Bath
    3 years ago

Looks great! I love the way the bench goes from inside to outside of the shower!

• PRO
    Altair
    3 years ago

Your shower is gorgeous!