Software
Houzz Logo Print
kristlebrant

What kind of flooring is this?

13 years ago
Memorial Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 12 years ago
    Is this manufactured by someone and/or where can I find it?
  • 12 years ago
    Where can you find the brick floor?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The brick floor is not a manufactured product rather it was achieved by laying split face brick and finishing them with a stain and bees wax. It was all done by a local company, QTS, here in Houston.
  • 12 years ago
    THANK YOU
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Virginia, The house is gorgeous and the kitchen is PERFECT. I'd like to contact QTS to talk to them about the floor but I'm not sure if I have the right info-- can you supply a phone or email or street address? Thanks.
  • 12 years ago
    What would you use to clean this floor? Love it!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    5084 Steadmont Dr, Houston, TX 77040
    (713) 462-7072
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Clean with a gentle soap and water
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I am considering using QTS also. I love this kitchen floor and how it's layed. Would you recommend them?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, to my knowledge they are the only ones in the Houston area that have an expertise in this sort of brick floor with a bees wax finish. This type of floor was popularized by Hayes Town of Louisiana and QTS went and trained with the craftsman who used to install these floors. You can not achieve this look with a poly or other sort of coatings. There is not a depth to the floor finish.