Yes, custom. Let me know if I can help.
  • Doha Reyad
    11 years ago
    Nice sofa
    Is there a brown color of this design
  • PRO
    Workroom C
    11 years ago
    This sofa can be done in any fabric as it is a custom piece. The vendor does have a limited number of in-house brown fabrics to choose from, but can also done in COM (customer's own material).
  • sydandwill
    10 years ago
    love love love your design. Can you tell me who the Vendor for the sofa is? also just in case you have a more budget conscous customer. Vanguard furniture does this ottoman:) Thank you.
  • PRO
    Workroom C
    10 years ago
    Thank you! The sofa is a custom piece that we designed and had fabricated by a wholesale manufacturer in Los Angeles. Let me know if you would like a quote for the same style with particular dimensions.
  • sydandwill
    10 years ago
    no that's ok I thought it was one of the big guys Hickory Chair/ White Sherrill. All good. :)
  • Kimber Schneider
    10 years ago
    I would love to get a quote on price for a silver velvet (light grey). Same dimensions.... I have been looking everywhere for a sectional sofa like this!
  • PRO
    Workroom C
    10 years ago
    Please contact my office at design@carolynrebuffel.com with your contact information, dimensions needs, and type of velvet preferred (silk, cotton, mohair) and we can provide a quote. Thanks!
  • Kimber Schneider
    10 years ago
    Hi Carolyn, I sent you an email to the email address you provided. I'd love to get a quote from you, this is exactly the style of sofa I need. Thanks!
  • PRO
    Workroom C
    10 years ago
    I just responded to your email. :)
  • Rebekah
    10 years ago
    What's the ballpark figure for the price of this sofa? I'm sure that fabric is on the higher end too.
  • PRO
    Workroom C
    10 years ago
    If you would like to send an email to our office at design@carolynrebuffel.com, we would be happy to provide a quote.
    Thanks!
  • Kimber Schneider
    10 years ago
    I was quoted roughly $13,150+ plus additional $120 an hour for designer to source fabric. No thanks.