Software
Houzz Logo Print
mhlcg

Light fixture

13 years ago
Where can I find that fixture?
Eclectic Industrial Chef's Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The one over the breakfast nook table?
  • 13 years ago
    Both of them actually?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    The caged lights above the cooktop are from Home Depot. Designers Edge Weather Tight Industrial Ceiling Fixture. $25/each.

    The pendant above the table is from a local place called Guiry's. www.guirys.com I bet if you call them and describe the fixture, they could get you one. My receipt doesn't have a model number on it. I bought an 'as-is' floor display.
  • 13 years ago
    Could you tell I love everything about this kitchen?!! Too bad the tiles won't work out - I can't find them anywhere that I could afford! Thanks!!!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    We, too, offer similar lighting fixtures as shown here in this lovely eclectic kitchen! Shop this look today or give us a call for customizations and/or questions: 855-350-1888.

    The Merchant Step Dome Vintage Light · More Info

    Vessel Flush Mount · More Info

    The Foghorn Vessel Wall Light/Flush Mount · More Info