Software
Houzz Logo Print
keadya

Can you tell me about the window treatment/blind? It's clean looking and very differrent!

13 years ago
Living room · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is a material called sheer weave.
  • PRO
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes it is the Old sheer weave in a Roman. Many years ago I was not as careful, so it does not look as nice as it should.
    Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    what are the colour of the walls I love them
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Carol,
    I'm almost ashamed. We can do much better now days. The material is a sheer weave polyester which works well and is available in many grades of transparency. The treatment is a roman, so the stack could actually look much cleaner, I'm attaching an image to one of our other projects which shows them down.Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Carol,
    The walls are an off white. We kept no records.
  • 13 years ago
    can you please tell me the colour of the walls I've looked everywhere for a colour like that
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Carol,
    Thanks for using the magic word.
    Like I said we kept no records, the project is some years ago. My suggestion. Select a few samples you like and apply them and ask the painter to do darker or lighter. Paint looks different in different locations due to light both natural and artificial. It is something that should be cooked to taste.
    Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Jerry
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    love the green glass table. any info on it?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Italian. Discontinued.