Software
Houzz Logo Print
marciacohen1

Is there any way to confirm receipt/delivery of this item by 2/6/15?

11 years ago
I'd like to purchase this furniture piece but would need it to be delivered no later than February 6, 2015.
Corona Buffet, Walnut · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Is your delivery address in the mainland of the USA? And do you prefer the walnut finish as in this photo?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    If you are in the USA then Yes we can promise delivery by February 6 if we can get your order confirmed in the next few days. I just put one on hold for you. We have stock in this finish (walnut shown in the photo) and in Wenge.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Marcia. I had put one buffet on hold for you, but have not gotten your order yet. Do you still want this buffet by February 6? We are running short of time.
    Now I have another customer who wants to buy it (last one in stock) and would like to know if you do still want this piece or I can sell it to the other customer? Please advise.