Software
Houzz Logo Print
mewood01

I just received my sheets but there is no quilt or sham

11 years ago
I just received part of my order, but there is no quilt or sham. I am wondering if those are being sent separately?
Cool Skate Twin Sheet Set · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi mewood01,

    The set you ordered is only a sheet set. The coordinating quilt is available at the following link:
    Cool Skate Twin Quilt With Pillow Sham · More Info


    We apologize for the confusion.

    Sincerely,
    Customer Service
  • 11 years ago
    have you seen the ad for the sheet set? it is completely misleading and describes the quilt. I will send you the link. I am going to return the sheets if that is the case.
  • 11 years ago
    here's the description: Carve up the sidewalk with you skateboard with this fun boys quilt. This fun, extreme sports bedding has bright orange green and deep navy blues to match a variety of rooms. This quilted pattern is hand pieced with applique and embroidered highlights.
  • 11 years ago
    i even sent a comment to double check that the sheets were included and you responded that they were
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I can understand the confusion. I've notified a merchandising team of the error. I've also extended a 30% discount to you if you wish to purchase the coordinating quilt. If you wish to return, please initiate the process in your Houzz Order History. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
  • 11 years ago
    how would I take advantage of the 30% off of the quilt if I decided to do that?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    You should have received an email notifying you of the coupon code. I can't post it here, as this discussion is public. Please check your email and the account section of our site to see the coupon code. I will also attempt to send it to you in a private message. Thank you.