Software
Houzz Logo Print
mary_justin

Wall color

13 years ago
Could you please share wall color. Thank you
French Country Kitchen Design · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for your question! I have emailed the designer on this project as well to see if we have access to that info and will let you know as soon as I hear something back.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you. Much appreciated.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Mary - we were not able to find this out for you. The job was done many years ago and we were not able to get that info on the paint. Very sorry we could not help out with your question!
  • 13 years ago
    Awww, thanks you so much for trying. Have a Happy New Year!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The same to you Mary Grant! Cheers!
  • 12 years ago
    Who made the copper vent hood?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Ingka, I'd be happy to provide an estimate. Our copper hoods are made in Pennsylvania & custom fit for your kitchen. Feel free to contact me through our website or look through our gallery.
    http://www.themetalpeddler.com/products/range-hoods/