I love the candlesticks on the table, where are they from?
11 years ago
Related Stories

HOUSEKEEPINGThe Simple Way to Remove Wax From Candlesticks
Before you make a mess of things, read these easy steps for removing melted wax from your candlesticks
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Contemporary Candlesticks
If it's still too warm to light the fireplace where you live, fill a few candleholders for that warm, golden glow
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESCan't-Beat Style: Candlestick Clusters
Create high decorating drama with the right mix of candleholders on table, sideboard, mantel and more
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
NURSERY IDEASWhere to Save and Splurge When Decorating a Nursery
Crib, changing table, wall coverings, storage: Find out where you should spend more and where to give your budget a break
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESFrom Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story

Crisp Architects