I have a large Kohler 30" country sink and I NEVER use the dishwasher.
11 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGDishwasher vs. Hand-Washing Debate Finally Solved — Sort Of
Readers in 8 countries weigh in on whether an appliance saves time, water and sanity or if washing by hand is the only saving grace
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COLOR10 Color Combos You Never Thought Would Work
Orange and blue? Purple and green? Yes and yes. Unlikely pairings can look great if you do them right
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhere Should You Put the Kitchen Sink?
Facing a window or your guests? In a corner or near the dishwasher? Here’s how to find the right location for your sink
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGTackle Big Messes Better With a Sparkling-Clean Dishwasher
You might think it’s self-cleaning, but your dishwasher needs regular upkeep to keep it working hard for you
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLiving Room Features That Never Go Out of Style
These key pieces will help your living room keep its good looks, no matter what's in fashion
Full Story
BATHROOM COLOR6 Bathroom Color Schemes That Will Never Look Dated
If you’d love to splash some color around your bathroom but fear it won’t stand the test of time, stick with these fail-safe combos
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESRadiator Covers Like You’ve Never Seen
From custom to DIY, these 10 ideas will help the radiator blend in, become a storage standout or both
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story

Ellsworth Design Build