Software
Houzz Logo Print
sailorsusie

What color of blue is that not he bar?

13 years ago
kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    its called Gravel from Benjamin Moore
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, please verify that the color is Benjamin Moore Gravel Gray 2127-30. I ask because we are planning a kitchen in almost exactly this color scheme and the blue of the island cabinets is the shade we want but I got a sample at the Ben Moore paint store and it looks much darker.
  • 13 years ago
    it really is gravel gray from ben moore, I went and bought a sample and tried it out.....
  • 11 years ago
    I quite agree, the color from my paint chip from BM 2127-30 Gravel Gray looks so much different from you blue/gray island. The chip is so much darker. I sure wish this process of choosing a color was less painful...
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert