Hi! I do not know what happened. There is a viscous trail around the root of my succulent and to top it all worse. I found this morning some little creepers emerging from the soil. at first, they look transparent, really thin and I cannot tell how long since they are buried. but from what I can see they are sort of flat, clear all around the body and darker at the center. They move upwards and to one side then to the other. I posted something similar earlier and was confirm I was over watering and also went to the succulents forum as I was suggested. Now I had also learn I haven't provided them with all the sunlight they need. So I am killing it, but I want them to live, live clear of any pest this could be. I wrongly placed used coffee grounds on top of the soil since they were drying up. I know it was a terrible mistake but now I have this creepers that really freak me out and I am tempt to just throw the pot to the trash but that is not fair to my succulent. Please help! I try to take a pic but this little buggers just mix too well in soil.
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Related Professionals
Bartlesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Braunfels Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Dodge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ogden Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gaithersburg Landscape Contractors · Ottumwa Landscape Contractors · Sarnia Landscape Contractors · Lagrange Landscape Contractors · Forrest City Kitchen Remodelers · Athens Kitchen Remodelers · Torrington Kitchen Remodelers · Lafayette Kitchen Remodelers · Albany Kitchen Remodelers · Potsdam Kitchen Remodelers · Altoona Kitchen Remodelers