I feel obliged to record my disappointment upon reading such a preemptive statement on this forum.
I pride myself as a competent horticulturist.
Consequently (or should that be 'consequentially'?), I know that trouble shooting a symptom is an ongoing conversation - it cannot be otherwise.
I had a sister in the medical field (not a doctor). She and I shared a particular exhilaration when, over the telephone, we could accurately diagnose from Q&A a problem in our respective fields.
A very Merry Christmas to all of you who share the enjoyment of this forum with me.
Make a New Year Resolution!
It will give you something to give up for lent.
tsugajunkie z5 SE WI ♱
Jon 6a SE MA
Related Professionals
Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabeth City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spartanburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jamestown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brattleboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stockton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Decatur Landscape Contractors · Hot Springs Landscape Contractors · Little Rock Landscape Contractors · Quincy Landscape Contractors · Clarksdale Landscape Contractors · Lancaster Landscape Contractors · Rolla Kitchen Remodelers · Fayetteville Kitchen Remodelers · Middletown Kitchen Remodelerstsugajunkie z5 SE WI ♱
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7