Hi all. This is my first posting on this site and I'm looking for some advice. Last summer while checking out a local gardening center I noticed they were now carrying jubaea chilensis palms.
It was a fairly small specimen and they were asking around$500 for it. I really love the look of feather palms and was wondering if anyone else has luck with these palms?
I'm in zone 8b, lower mainland British Columbia and haND have had success growing tracy carpus fortunei in the ground. I realize that jubaea palms aren't as hardy as the tracy and are very slow growing but would love to give one a try(in spite of the cost).
Any advice or info would greatly appreciated...cheers
Embothrium
palmvirginOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Saginaw Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frederick Landscape Contractors · Oklahoma City Landscape Contractors · Newburyport Landscape Contractors · Nashua Landscape Contractors · Newark Landscape Contractors · Williamsport Landscape Contractors · Clearlake Landscape Contractors · Boise Landscape Contractors · Lagrange Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Home Stagers · Springfield Home Stagers · Fredericksburg Home Stagers · North Adams Home Stagers · Palm Desert Home Stagers