I like the mirrors over the sinks. Where can I get them?
11 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
WINDOWSTransom Windows: Why Use Them — and Where?
See How a Little Extra Glass Lets in Light, Air and Style
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNLittle Luxuries: Get Ready for Your Close-up With Lighted Mirrors
Get a better view applying makeup, shaving or dressing, with mirrors that put light right where you need it
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES7 Major Decorating Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Gain confidence to start your interior design project with this advice from a professional designer
Full Story
ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
FUN HOUZZWe Can Dream: Hobbit Houses to Rule Them All
Escape the real world and explore your Middle-earth fantasies
Full Story

rickmccallan
Christian Rice Architects, Inc.