Software
Houzz Logo Print
lbelias

Butcher Block Island

11 years ago
I am interested in the Butcher Block Island. Can you tell me about it? It is lovely, as is all the cabinetry. Thank you.
Rutt Cabinetry · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    This is a line of Wood Tops that we supply, this is a 3" end grain maple counter top. Let me know if I can help in any way.
  • 10 years ago

    What is the cost? Brand name? It would work quite well in our kitchen remodel project....

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I would be glad to help you with your project. Feel free to call me on my cell (609)-364-3433
  • 10 years ago

    What type of flooring was used in this kitchen? Thanks

  • 9 years ago

    Coolest light fixture over the banquette area! Any idea where it was purchased? Awesome use of space, btw, nice job!