I am not a novice gardener, and yesterday I applied a weed and feed product with atrozine on my winter rye grass lawn, some pellets could have, minimally, been broadcasted close or on garden beds. My guestions is could this product have any effect on me transplanting plants in these garden beds, and how long will it take to see damage. this was bought at a home and garden store, so hopefully the product grade is the lowest. I will never use it again, I am new to the south, I had a nursery up north, and the grass and weed are different, more clay up north, lots of sand here.
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
Related Professionals
Gaithersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greensboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · North Adams Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Scranton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Green Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tucson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baton Rouge Landscape Contractors · New Orleans Landscape Contractors · Toms River Landscape Contractors · Merced Landscape Contractors · Grand Junction Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Kitchen Remodelers · Bloomington Kitchen Remodelers