Software
Houzz Logo Print
cofeedrnkr

i just do not get it , why do people put there stove next to the refrigerator?

13 years ago
Leniham Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    This project was a remodel. The location of the refrigerator and the stove had to remain the same. In this scenario, the location of the microhood had to remain the same to be able to conect on existing duct work. Home owner didnt want to change that, so the exterior would remain untouched.
  • 12 years ago
    Yes that is weird isn't it!
  • 12 years ago
    Bumbles12 - this was a remodel, if you look the location of windows it does not allow any other space for it, the microwave actually vent to the outside and went right where the old one was, homeowner did not want to change that. I normal circumstances, I don't purposively design a layout this way, but sometimes I cant change the space. Even though the location of the stove by the refrigerator is not desirable, it turned out a pleasant kitchen,