Software
Houzz Logo Print
mathiasrav4

Countertop Question

13 years ago
What is that countertop? I've never seen anything like it.
Carriage House · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi there, It's been awhile since that kitchen was installed and to be honest, I just don't recall the name. However, I will do a little sleuthing and will see if I can find out for you.
  • 10 years ago

    I know it has been a long time, but do you know where the granite counter top was purchased? I am in the Boston area. Thank you in advance!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Winston, I wish I could remember. My client flew me to Boston and we visited several (many!) granite yards. Good luck!

  • 7 years ago

    I love the little cookbook nook. Great idea!

  • 4 years ago

    I like the countertop too. I’m so tired of everything being black and white.