Software
Houzz Logo Print
yasmin_kermanchi

Coffee table color

11 years ago
Hi there! I love the coffee table. Is it dark brow with light blue or are the drawers white?

Thank you!
Finished products: August, September 2014 · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I apologize, Yasmin, but this table has sold. The paint is an icy blue, and if that color combination is something that appeals to you, I would be happy to use those on another piece for you.

    Thank you so much for your interest,
    Marlena
  • 11 years ago
    I love this table! Could you get back to me if you have other coffee tables similar to this with the same colors?

    Thank you so much
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Absolutely, Yasmin. I will keep my eyes open! For my most current and up-to-date listings, I invite you to follow my furniture page on Facebook, at emme by design.