Software
Houzz Logo Print
tcaci

Lights

13 years ago
Please tell me where you got those lights
Austonian Luxury Condo · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I saw them at Restoration Hardware but I really want them in Gold. Can you PLEASE let me know where you bought the square pendant lighting. Thank you :)
  • 13 years ago
    These lights are actually in polished nickel - it is the reflection that is making them look gold.
  • 13 years ago
    David they are so beautiful. I can not find them anywhere. Restoration hardware has them but in bronze only. Please let me know where I can find them. Thanks so much for your replies :)
  • 13 years ago
    Not exact but this style is similar from ilightingsource.com in silver- Z-Lite Ashbury 6-Light Pendant - 18.5W in. Item# ZL1129.
  • 13 years ago
    Love the lights. Please comment where to purchase. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Check out Visual Comfort at Circa Lighting or Hudson Valley LIghting.
  • 13 years ago
    I'm interested in the lights above the island. I can't get a great look at them, but from a distance they seem to be what I'm after. Can you help?