Software
Houzz Logo Print
graceful24

Is this sofa from Ikea? If so, is it firm and comfortable? How is the quality holding up?

13 years ago
New sofa · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    yes! it's from Ikea and it's great!
  • 12 years ago
    Very pretty room -- great colors.
  • 11 years ago

    So is it Ikea or not? I'm looking for one like it. I like a higher back, prefer slipcovered (with kids), and I need white.

  • 11 years ago
    As per the first post, yes it's from IKEA
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It's called the EKTORP, from IKEA if you're still looking :) A super comfy and classic sofa that's also pretty easy to slipcover once you're bored of the easily stained IKEA cover.


    Custom IKEA Ektorp Round Arm sofa Slipcovers (Fabric Discontinued) · More Info

    Custom Ektorp 3 seater sofa Slipcover in Kino Natural · More Info

    Custom Ektorp 3 seater Sofa cover in Rouge Ash velvet fabrics · More Info

    Chris@Comfort Works