where do I buy one of these lamps, but on a major budget?! (I'm in Austin...)
13 years ago
Related Stories

LIGHTINGMix Your Lamp Styles for Major Interest
Unpair those light fixtures for unrivaled personality and appeal. Here’s how to do it right
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESMake Your Fixer-Upper Fabulous on a Budget
So many makeover projects, so little time and money. Here's where to focus your home improvement efforts for the best results
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Private Castle in Austin
An endless budget and team of artisans create over-the-top house you have to see to believe
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Practical, Budget-Friendly Beauty in Dallas
One month and a $25,000 budget — see how a Texas homeowner modernized her kitchen beautifully working with those remodeling constraints
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBudget Decorating: How to Decorate Smart and Slow
To make the most of your decorating dollar, forgo the disposable stuff, think vintage and free first and give yourself a splurge
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: High End Meets Budget Friendly in Toronto
Splurging selectively and saving elsewhere, a Canadian family gets a posh-looking home that matches their vision
Full Story


Comment