Software
Houzz Logo Print
12cindy

Are there any more pictures of the beams on the ceiling.

11 years ago
I would love to copy those but would like to see more of the design for a cathedral ceiling. Just lovely!
Custom Homes · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is the only other shot I have of the ceiling of this room. Hope this helps!

    12cindy thanked Jack Arnold Companies
  • 11 years ago
    Just browsing Houzz over lunch, and this beautiful room caught my eye. Is there any chance you know where the home-owners found that drop-leaf dining table seen in the photo you added? It's what's known as an Irish wake table, and I've been looking for one for ever! They're unique in that the leaves fold down the length, and not the width, of the top, if that makes sense.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm sorry, but I don't know where the table was purchased.

  • 11 years ago
    I have an English gate leg table from the 1700's! It is the real deal and extremely rare to find one a large as ours. I think it is at least nine feet long. When the sides come it gets just as wide.
    I am moving and would consider selling it to you:)