where can I find the couch and bench for this room? I LOVE this room!
11 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

MORE ROOMSWhere to Put the TV When the Wall Won't Work
See the 3 Things You'll Need to Float Your TV Away From the Wall
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSRoom of the Day: Eclectic Living Room Showcases Couple's Favorite Finds
Weekend treasure hunts result in a pleasing mix of traditional and modern, industrial and soft in this Jersey City apartment
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
MEDIA ROOMSCan You Spot the TV?
A big round of applause for the cleverly concealed TVs we had to squint to find
Full Story
Sponsored
More Discussions

Savvy Home