Software
Houzz Logo Print
beefarmer61

Will these onions be any good?

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago

I planted onions last year and the grass got in them bad, before I knew it. I dove in and pulled it all up, but within a few days all the greens on the onions fell over and turned yellow , I just left them. Then in the fall the greens came back up...Can I leave these onions and they grow and be good? I have had a few straggler onions do the same before, and when they came back they started blooming, did not bulb and were to tough to eat.

I have ordered more for this year, so if these aren't going to be any good, I will just pull them up.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting