Software
Houzz Logo Print
gasulla

Custom Panel Dishwasher

11 years ago
First of All, let me tell you, This is ONE of the most Nice & Modern Kitchen.
I would like some information please, regarding the Dishwasher with Custom Panel used on the Kitchen. If you can tell me Brand, Model and Ikea size door used, will be awesome.
Thank You in advance !!!
LG House - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The Dishwasher (lower left hand corner) is from Bosch. Most D/Ws are 24" wide so you would have to match the size of panel with the appliance. An IKEA rep should be able to help you specify the right size panel.


    :: thirdstone inc. [^]

  • 10 years ago

    I'm curious about the handle/pull on the dishwasher? This doesn't look like a Bosch handle. Can you provide details about it? Thank you.


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The DW is definitely a BOSCH. The handle I'm certain was ordered with it as well. However, I don't have any additional detailed information at hand.

  • 9 years ago

    Shaz 614, if you buy a panel ready dishwasher (Ours is Bosch), it does not come with a handle. You buy and attach an appliance pull that matches or complements the hardware you have chosen for your cabinetry.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths