Software
Houzz Logo Print
stilettos628

Pillows/Fabric

13 years ago
I am recreating this room and I'm on the hunt for the pillows or the fabric used to make these pillows. Can you please share with me where you found these items? Thank you kindly!
DKOR Interiors - Interior Design in Sunny Isles, FL Hollywood Regency · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Those cherry blossom pillows look almost hand painted.. I'm sure that is very high end/designer fabric. IF you are unable to find that fabric or a sim. fabric you like you may think about buying the solid color fabric and doing an image transfer. I know I have seen some cherry blossom painting that look very sim to those pillows. If you did an image transfer onto the fabric then you could paint over it in those colors. The blossoms are very bold so an image transfer alone wouldnt be enough to achieve those exact paint details but close ~ that idea would work. All you need is a computer, printer and some iron on transfer paper. There are many DIY blogs, ect... where you will find examples and see exactly how it's done. On another note are you doing that tuffed wall as well? It is amazing, I have never seen anything quite like that on a wall in that leather look ~ I would like to know some more about that if you did duplicate it? Good Luck :)