Hello, I would like to know where I can buy the blue bar chairs from and how much they cost. Thank you!
13 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FURNITUREWhat to Know Before Buying Bar Stools
Learn about bar stool types, heights and the one key feature that will make your life a whole lot easier
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHello, Bordello — an Ohio Loft Goes From Sinning to Winning
This onetime house of ill repute is now making good as a welcoming home, office and cocktail bar
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Buy a Quality Sofa That Will Last
Learn about foam versus feathers, seat depth, springs, fabric and more for a couch that will work for years to come
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
FURNITUREWhat to Know Before You Buy a Sectional
Learn about sizes, arm setups, seat types and more to get the right sectional for your space
Full Story
PETSWhat You Need to Know Before Buying Chicks
Ordering chicks for your backyard coop? Easy. But caring for them requires planning and foresight. Here's what to do
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES6 Must-Know Lessons From a Serial Renovator
Get your remodel right the first time, with this insight from an architect who's been there too many times to count
Full Story

User