Software
Houzz Logo Print
tbrown15

Who makes the chairs and where can I find them?

11 years ago
1181 N Hillcrest Road · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The chairs at the bottom are a custom made Bentley furniture set. The orange chairs at the top, are our custom designed chairs made in Italy.

  • 11 years ago

    Im very surprised to read "4chins" comment above. Joseph Ferrugio has been working on my home build for the past 6 months and I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Joseph and his team. Not only is he extremely talented and the renderings are looking spectacular, but his service model is such that if I need to speak with him on the weekends or evenings he seems to almost always be available. Bottom line, my experience with Ferrugio design has been stellar and I couldn't disagree more with the above post from "4chins"