Software
Houzz Logo Print
alysonhughes

Questions

11 years ago
I am seeing a trend where no one really knows where the things pictured can be purchased. Is the "Questions" section really more for design help? Just wondering after getting either no response or uncertainty about where things pictured can be found.
Ness · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 11 years ago
    I notice the same thing unfortunately
  • 11 years ago

    HI I WOUL LIKE TO KNOW WAT COLOR PAINT IS THAT AND WAT BRAND THANKS!

  • 11 years ago
    Email me and I can help with that! Morgansmith@furniturelandsouth.com
  • 11 years ago
    Photographers usually don't know details, but may be able to tell you who the designer is. Same for construction companies.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I don't know 90% of the details of the things in my photographs because they are not my home. But, I do tend to research or figure them out if I receive enough questions. The walls are a clay beige with a silver shimmer mixed in. The main problem with these "questions" forums is that 99% of everyone asks the same question and does not look at the other answers to figure it out. That is why I have stopped responding to questions that have already been answered 100 times.