I dare not risk chastisement so I must say that I just had a design or
11 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Knew This Home Had to Be Mine’ and More Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSay 'I Do' to Beautiful Wedding Memory Displays
You'll love and cherish these creative vignettes, artwork and more that keep the happiness of your special day at hand
Full Story
BOLD COLORThe Joy of Taking Risks in Design
Not interested in playing it safe? Then check out these 14 bold spaces
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Risks From Mild to Wild
These interiors aren’t afraid to stand out — in fact, they embrace their distinctive features
Full Story
CONTEMPORARY HOMESHouzz Tour: Cool, Calm and Just a Little Bit Daring
Melbourne homeowners go for a sophisticated contemporary look in their first home as a married couple
Full Story
DESIGN FOR GOODAt-Risk Teens Get a Well-Designed Home and Real Hope
Designers and other volunteers create an apartment to keep older foster kids off the streets, off drugs and on a path to a better life
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES13 Risks to Take for True Garden Rewards
Go ahead, be a rebel. Breaking rules in the garden can lead to more happiness, creativity and connection with the earth
Full Story

Comment