Software
Houzz Logo Print
anegranti

Where is the rug from? It's exactly what I have been looking for!

13 years ago
Any help on where to find it...or one similar is much appreciated! Thanks!
Library · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is an antique hand-knotted Persian "Lilihan" rug. Sarouk designs are similar. There are many dealers who carry blue and red designs, which are quite common. You should be able to find something similar easily from any reputable dealer. Just show them the photo. Please let me know if you need further assistance in finding the right piece.
  • 13 years ago
    where will I look to purchase a single cushion sofa such as the one in this display? Love the style,,,tks joni williams
  • 12 years ago
    I am looking for navy tartan curtains. Are these custom and do you know the fabric name?
  • 12 years ago
    I love these drapes. Do you happen to know the name of the fabric?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The drapery is indeed custom, as all of our window treatment. The fabric is "Hunting MacInnes Tartan" by Lee Jofa. Lee Jofa has a number of tartans to choose from, so do Ralph Lauren and other manufacturers.